A Heart and Home to End Hunger
Kids Aid Capital Campaign
The difficult reality is that our community’s best shot at food security for disadvantaged children is a strong and proactive Kids Aid. As such, Kids Aid is positioned to set an intentional course for the future- a course with continued impact on our kids.
A warehouse facility at 2978 Gunnison Avenue will provide a permanent home for Kids Aid. By owning a facility, Kids Aid will realize:
- Security. This space will allow your generosity to continue benefiting our kids for decades to come, with no interruption in vital food delivery services.
- Flexibility. Room to grow and improve.
- Consolidation. Create operational efficiencies and improvements.
- Expansion. The future in this warehouse allows you and others to be more involved with helping our children.
- 3,600 square foot metal building centrally located for distribution in the Valley
- Separate office space with additional large workspace for staff and volunteers
- .6 Acres with a 1/3 acre of vacant land for future collaborations and growth
A challenge has been put forth by the Kids Aid Board of Directors and our partner in this effort, Western Colorado Community Foundation, which have contributed the first $100,000.
We are challenging the community to help us raise $100,000 by June 30th!
Will you please join the many local and state foundations, corporations and businesses, service clubs and individuals who are promising this community a future where our kids’ food supply is secure and reliable?
To contribute, please fill out the pledge sheet below and mail or email to Kids Aid, PO Box 2569, Grand Junction, CO 81502. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contribute with a credit card, click here. Please make a note that the donation is for the capital campaign.
Thank you to our donors and supporters!
Bacon Family Foundation
Full Apple Pie
The Ridgley Family
Judy Vanderleest and Andy Kelley
Knute and Sandi Knudson
Gudrun Rice and Charlie Kerr
Primary Care Partners
Hoskin, Farina & Kampf
Jim & Sue Sidwell
Wylie & Carrie Miller
Rod & Sue Martinez
Executive Security- Brandy Erdmann
Chuck & Robbie Breaux
Glenn & Cheryl Fisher
Robin & Steve Heil
Mel & Eleanor Muhr
Mesa County Partners
David & Stephanie Mercer
Ron & Barbara Fiedler
Grand Junction Therapies
Leanard & Bertha Reed
Daniel Landmeier & Sue Willcoxon
Dalby Wendland & Co, P.C.
Kraai Design Architect
Petros by Justin
Winsupply of Grand Junction
Jack’s Place Sheet Metal
ADVantage Inspection Services
Commercial Specialties Inc.
Western Slope Iron
Deep Valley Homes